**You do not have to be a member to attend**
PFLAG Pasadena hosts a support group meeting every first Tuesday of the month from 7 PM to 9 PM. Topics discussed range from every meeting. All are welcome to attend these meetings.
WE ARE BACK!!!!
We are excited to announce that our March 1, 2022 meeting will be in person!
It has been 2 years since we have been together in person for a meeting and we are so excited to see you.
Important In-Person Meeting Requirements
In order to keep our meetings as safe as possible for all and to protect our most vulnerable, we are implementing some requirements.
- Surgical masks/KN95/KF95/N95 or similar will be required for the duration of the meeting. Please do not wear a cloth mask or masks with vents. We will have surgical masks available if you need one.
- No food during the meetings.
- If you have symptoms, have been a close contact exposure, or have tested positive for COVID, regardless of vaccination status, we ask you do not attend our in-person meeting for the month.
- We will be implementing a sign-in sheet for the purposes of contact tracing only. Your information will not be shared with others and will only be available to the PFLAG Pasadena Executive Board.
We appreciate your patience with us during the last 2 years as we navigated this. Thank you for helping us to create a safe space as we return together.
We will be resuming the youth group starting with our March 1, 2022 meeting. This will run as a break-out group during our regularly scheduled monthly meeting.
In order to participate, the following is required:
The PFLAG Pasadena Youth Group is back!!
- Youth must be 18 (still in high school) and younger.
- They must have an adult 18+ attend & stay for the general meeting.