**You do not have to be a member to attend**
PFLAG Pasadena hosts an in-person support group meeting every first Tuesday of the month from 7 PM to 9 PM. Topics discussed range from every meeting. All are welcome to attend these meetings.
In order to keep our meetings as safe as possible for all and to protect our most vulnerable, we are implementing some requirements.
- Surgical masks/KN95/KF95/N95 or similar will be required for the duration of the meeting. Please do not wear a cloth mask or masks with vents. We will have surgical masks available if you need one.
- No food during the meetings.
- If you have symptoms, have been a close contact exposure, or have tested positive for COVID, regardless of vaccination status, we ask you do not attend our in-person meeting for the month.
- We will be implementing a sign-in sheet for the purposes of contact tracing only. Your information will not be shared with others and will only be available to the PFLAG Pasadena Executive Board.
We appreciate your patience with us during the last 2 years as we navigated this. Thank you for helping us to create a safe space as we return together.
This runs as a break-out group during our regularly scheduled monthly meeting.
In order to participate, the following is required:
- Youth must be 18 (still in high school) and younger.
- They must have an adult 18+ attend & stay for the general meeting.
While we have never had a minimum age range to participate, the average age of our youth is approximately 15-16 years old. Please keep this in mind while you consider if the group might be a good fit for your young person.
Where We Meet
In Person Meetings:
We meet at Neighborhood Church in Pasadena. It is located right next to the Gamble House.
The address is: 301 North Orange Grove Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91103. View Larger Map
PFLAG Pasadena is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your donations are tax deductible. We are so grateful for any donations we receive. These go to helping support our higher education awards, monthly meetings, and community events.